For this production post, I would like to talk about my logo for our production, Sebas & Friends. The name Sebas & Friends was actually suggested by Sebastian, one of the members of our group. So, I was responsible for creating a logo for it.
I wanted the logo to be both bold and simple. I initially designed the logo with the shape of a circle with edges radiating out from a circle. The letters S and F were created in a handwritten font inside of the circle.
I Used black and white on purpose so that it would be easier to put it into the film when editing. Having the logo fade in and fade out in the black background will make it so that you can read it quickly.
The Sebas & Friends logo is another step towards finishing the project. The logo was a way to demonstrate collaboration in the project. The Sebas & Friends Logo is an important part of this entire project because it is such a small and simple piece but still has a significant impact on the overall quality of the final product.

No comments:
Post a Comment