Friday, March 6, 2026
CCR production ideas
For my first CCR, which will has questions 1 and 2, I am creating a talk show style video. My inspiration for it was The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, where there is a host interviewing a guest about their films.
I choose this method because I thought it would be better to whoever is watching it. Also, rather than just reading the answers, they way we will do the interview will allow for a better explanation of the ideas through conversation. Further, this format gives an opportunity to create a more entertaining video, while still being able to answer the necessary questions regarding the film.
For my second CCR which has questions 3 and 4 I will make a presentation that I can give examples of how my production skillset has evolved, and the technologies that I utilized throughout the course of my film. In addition to my voice, the slides that will have behind the scenes of the project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Film Opening & CCRs
Film Opening : Film Opening Link CCR #1 Questions 1 & 2 ( Sebastian Fernandez de Gaeo and Alejandro Gonzalez helped me make the CCR #1)...
-
For this project, we were asked to create film based on one single word. We could only use the videos we shot and editing to show the feelin...
-
Film Opening : Film Opening Link CCR #1 Questions 1 & 2 ( Sebastian Fernandez de Gaeo and Alejandro Gonzalez helped me make the CCR #1)...
No comments:
Post a Comment